Training & Events
The Storymapping Workshop
I'm now booking workshops for summer and fall 2017.
What does a great experience with a product or service have in common with a great story? Everything.
Story is the most powerful, visceral and memorable way that humans make sense of the world. Shouldn’t you learn to leverage that power? In this compelling workshop, learn hands-on how simple, impactful narratives can help you design and redesign your products, campaigns, content and features to effectively engage with your customers—before you commit to a single line of code.
Learn to build effective first-time and lifetime customer engagement by:
- Crafting simple, powerful business, product, and customer stories that inspire your target audience
- Defining and refining your product’s core value proposition
- Evaluating the product-market fit as it relates to audience engagement
- Envisioning how and why people will discover, use, pay for, and get excited about your product
- Identifying and prioritizing key features and requirements needed to build and measure your stories
Who Is The Storymapping Workshop For?
The Storymapping Workshop is for anyone who builds products, services, or campaigns that people engage with: designers, product managers, marketers, content strategists, developers, entrepreneurs, and executives have all taken the workshops and reshaped how they build, talk about, and sell products. They come from companies like these (and many more):
“The storymapping concept was incredibly inspiring and, for me, game-changing in the way I approach content creation and user experience. LOVED it!”
"Your workshop made me less afraid to go and test and play around with product ideas on paper...It has really changed the way I work.”
“My sketch of a product idea has now made it to the very top of my company. Your workshop was awesome!”
“In total love with this process.”